Definitions and interpretation
· For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Taiga Apps trading as Qik-ads is the “data controller”. This means that Taiga Apps trading as Qik-ads determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed. Data collected
· We collect Data in the following ways: data is given to us by you; and data is collected automatically. Data that is given to us by you
· To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example: we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content. Our use of Data
· We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
· For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in: soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
· When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract. Who we share Data with
· We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example: We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example: access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. we store your Data on secure servers. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
· Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: hello@Qik-ads.com.
· If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses. Data retention
· Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes. Your rights
· You have the following rights in relation to your Data: Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
· To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: hello@Qik-ads.com.
· If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
· It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it. Links to other websites
· We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
· In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected. General
· Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.